Monday, June 1, 2009

5,000 Biz re Links - tips, tools, more

In my 7 years now being online and researching thousands upon thousands of sites, I have compiled the best and post them daily over on my ryze network
1Stop Biz Resource Board.

Here are the variety of topics covered:
Monday- Advertising Sites, Articles, Tips
Tuesday - Chats/Classes/Events/More, Ryze Help
Wednesday - Forums, Groups, Message BDs, Ryze
Thursday - General... Blog, HTML, Newsletter, Web Design
Friday - Books, Ezines, Magazines, Newsletters
Weekends - Off Topic Links, Misc

I try to keep information posted general and accessible to everyone, since I have an international membership database of 500, covering almost every area of our world. Drop on by anytime and take a browse, we are open 24/7!

Thanks, Success to you always, Patricia