Thursday, June 4, 2009

Scams, Ebay, Fraud, Consumer Help, Etc

As I shared in my previous blog on Copyrights-etc, you also have to educate yourself on the vast amount of WAH scams that are truly out there! I have had some of my own experiences thru the past few years which involved a closed checking account and a credit card... it was a mess and took me 2 months to resolve. Learn from other's is all I can say and heed the advice to research, ask and know.

You will find a compiled thread post consisting of the following topics:
Scams, Ebay, Fraud, Consumer Protection, MLM's and more
http://www.ryze.com/posttopic.php?topicid=731666&confid=1022
This topic post thread houses some of the important sites I have looked at and on occassion, have actually used and contacted.

I wish you the best of success with your search to a meaningful and legitimate Work At Home company and hope that thru my trials and error I can help get you to that goal faster! Patricia